It’s that time again! Time for a new breakfast smoothie – one with plenty of berries to keep you feeling like an Active Annie throughout your day.
What you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- ½ cup of raw rolled oats
- 1 handful of fresh blueberries
- 1 handful of blackberries
- 1 handful of frozen berries
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- a drizzle of honey
- table spoon of chia seeds
- table spoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of ice water
- a sprinkle of granola (optional)
What you’ll need to do:
Mix all of the above ingredients in a blender/Nutribullet until light and fluffy, but for the love of all the Happy Harriets and a clean kitchen, don’t forget to put the lid on properly!
Once everything has been mixed to your hearts content, pour into a glass of sorts, sprinkle with some granola and enjoy with a cuppa Joe.